Bremford Studios

 
 
Bremford Studios 
276 Stafford Street, Timaru
 
succeeded Havelock Williams about November 1938

 
Sydney Arthur Bremford born 27 August 1907, died 3 December 1981, reg. 1981/48232
 
Public Notice
I wish to notify the Public of South Canterbury that I have disposed of my Photographic Business, which will now be carried on by Mr S. A. Bremford, under the management of Mrs Dorothy Miller, of Sydney. Latest lighting equipment has been installed, and the Studio has been completely reorganised. I would like to take this opportunity of expressing my grateful thanks to all customers and friends who have assisted me during the years I have been in business in Timaru and hope that continued support will be extended to my successor. Havelock Williams.
Timaru Herald, Volume CXLV, Issue 21197, 18 November 1938, Page 1


 
 
[purchased October 2022]

 
 
 
 
 
Stafford Street, Timaru by S. A. Bremford
[purchased May 2023]




 


 
 

No comments: